Saturday, December 11, 2010

Accounting, Belmont, and the wedding..

I am finishing up my second Accounting class, and I do not understand how anyone would actually want to do this 40+ hours a week!! Awful. My least favorite subject ever. There are definitely some people in this world that I just don't understand.

I am pretty excited to start at Belmont in January, and go for this M.B.A., along with the Music Business classes that I'll take. Being a full-time student again is pretty interesting- ahh, reminds me of the good 'ol days at OU when I lived on a student budget- just like now.



Also- holy COW, it is insane how expensive it is just to rent a wedding venue for one freakin' day/night in Nashville. I just want to marry this girl, but I don't want to spend $15k to do it! Spending that kind of money on a wedding just seems nuts to me. I am nuts about Jen, and we'll be married in 2011- and that's really all that matters to me on the wedding front. It WILL be a good party.

No comments:

Post a Comment