Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Avett Brothers / Jen and I's proposal video

I started listening to these guys early in 2010, and I believe I first listened to the song "I And Love and You" back when Adam Duritz of the Counting Crows raved on Twitter about how much he loved the song and album of the same name (from the Avett Brothers.) I was thrilled when the 2010 Bonnaroo lineup was announced, because the Avett boys from North Carolina were on the bill.

The Avett Brothers were my favorite show from that whole weekend, with Jay-Z and Stevie Wonder rounding out my top 3. So, Jen, Erin Burr, and I went to St. Louis to see the Avetts and Grace Potter & the Nocturnals in September. My Mom, (stepdad) Mark, Jen and I went to see the Avetts at their Halloween show at the Ryman, and a while back, I convinced Jen to go and see the Avetts (yes, again) at their New Year's Eve show in Asheville, NC! That will be a blast. Jen is going on that trip so that she can see the Biltmore Estate, haha. The boys with their new haircuts:



ALSO, I wanted to put the link to Jen's blog on here, because if you are interested- head on over to see the new version of the proposal video that Jen put together! That girl has some crazy good editing skills. Link is below.

Jen's blog with the new video!

No comments:

Post a Comment