Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ramblings- my first post

First ever blog entry for myself. I think I'm just going to use this blog to occasionally ramble about anything and everything that comes to my mind (but I'll try to keep it to things that MAY be interesting to other people.) Sometimes these things will only be interesting for me, and no one else, and that's good enough for me!

Anyway, for lack of a better title of the blog, I picked the one that I picked. I used this title for a fake band name for a computer game a while ago, and also for the name of my Fantasy Football team this year, so it just stuck.

People might laugh at some of my little quirks, and my hatred of the "musician" and "singer/songwriter" Jimmy Buffett is one of my more well-known quirks to people that know me.

This guy's music is so incredibly cheesy, and he's had his "parrot-head" followers ready and willing to spend their hard earned money on expensive concert tickets for quite some time now. Insane! This guy's audience simply gets too drunk at his concerts to realize how terrible the music is. There is a new "Margaritaville" restaurant here in Nashville that Buffett just opened, and you couldn't PAY me to step into that place.

That also makes me think of the band KISS, whose shows involve a ridiculously high amount of pyrotechnics (at least from my understanding.) All the fire and blood is only to distract the audience from how awful their songs are!

There are fewer songs that I hate more than the one below- it really does make me want to vomit! hahaha




Anyway, of course my first rant/post on here is music-related. Catch you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment